Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Last day at Kotak Mail...

Hi,

This was the mail send on my last day at Kotak, 4th Feb, 2009...
Exactly in the same font, same color...


Dear All,

I wanted to take a moment to let you know that I am leaving Kotak after a stint of 1 year and 7 months and today is my last day here at Kotak Mahindra Bank, banashankari branch as sales Manager of this privileged organization .

It was my first job, and trust me the emotions attached with kotak just can’t be described, it can only be felt. It was indeed difficult to decide to move on from here.

It has been great knowing you. I have enjoyed working here and I appreciate having had the opportunity to work with you.
I would like to give a special mention to four people without which probably the journey here would not have been smoother.
First of all Thanks to Mr. Mathews Markose, My RSM. Sir you were just God to me. I just can not forget you till the end of my life. The support, drive and motivation given by you can’t just be compared.

Then My Boss Mr. Sanjay Sah, ASM. Sir people can only dream to have bosses like you. You were always there for me, during good days bad days and sincerely you are going to be missed like anything sir.

Third name I would like to tell is Mr. Anil Suryaprakash, (SDO for my branch). Anil Sir you never made us feel that branch and sales are two different entities. We learnt a lot from you, and will definitely miss such a co-operative colleague at work.

And the last name is Subhasis Maity, my Team Member. People often forget the co-operation of subordinates. Subhasis you have also given a lot of support, on and off the field. Thanks for being there.

And obviously I can’t stop thanking my sales Team, other sales managers of Bangalore and Hyderabad, My Superiors, My Branch people, people at RPC, HR and OL team. Thank you for the support, guidance and encouragement you have provided me during my time at Kotak. I’ll sincerely miss each one of you.

Do keep in touch and please find below my personal coordinates.

My personal coordinates:

Mail Id bgpmohapatra@gmail.com

Mobile 9986530354


Regards,

one last time-


Biswanath G. P. Mohapatra
Sales Manager- Personal Banking
Kotak Mahindra Bank ltd.


No-59, Sree Complex, Grnd floor, 7th main, Banashanakari 3rd stage, Phone number-080-66957920, mob-09986259035


The race is not yet over because we have not yet won it.

1 comment:

  1. Sir I had saved this mail. Would use it when I'll get some opportunity. Hope Im not violating any copyright

    ReplyDelete